Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 63

Thread: robert hays

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    He couldn't have a better nurse to take care of him Cherie. Wishing him a speedy recovery.
    With all my love
    Dawn

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Moon.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 20th, 2006
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thinkin of you Robert...
    God bless
    Pauline xxxx [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member RockinSheri's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh my goodness!!! I haven't looked at the boards in so long and I log on to read THIS??!!! I am just SO glad that Bob knew to be still - oh my, poor guy!! Thanks goodness he is OKAY!!!!!!!!! Hugs and kisses to you, Bob, and sweet ANGEL, Cherie!!!! My biggest hugs and tons of LOVE to you both!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
    Sheri

  4. #24
    Inactive Member ERIC M HANSEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 26th, 2004
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I am sorry to hear about Bob,I just looked at the message board today !

    My Very best wishes and a fast recovery to Robert Hayes.& I hope he will be feeling better very soon.

    My thoughts also to Cherie Currie and Jake......Eric

  5. #25
    Inactive Member PlanetSorrow76's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2005
    Posts
    63
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wishes for a speedy recovery !
    Cherie your an ANGEL!
    please keep us posted

    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member KamakazeeLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh my God.
    I didn't hear about this until this morning.
    Just awful.
    My thoughts are with you Cherie, Jake and Bob.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Shades Of Gray's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2006
    Posts
    134
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG. I had no idea. I am so glad to hear he is doing better. I'll be praying for a speedy recovery. xoxoxoxo

  8. #28
    Inactive Member harley-63's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 9th, 2006
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Amazing!
    Thankfully he is allright!!

  9. #29
    Inactive Member foxesfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2005
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had no idea since now Cherie...
    ALL THE BEST

    Vic [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member RockinSheri's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How is Bob doing these days, Cherie???
    I hope you are taking good care of your self, too!
    xox!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic